Native plants grew here before European settlement. They thrive in the specific combination of soil, temperature, nutrients and rainfall of their region. This history makes them vigorous and hardy, able to survive winter’s cold and summer’s heat.
- Preserve and restore biodiversity
- Eliminate pesticides and fertilizers
- Introduce children to the wonder of nature
- Attract birds, butterflies, pollinators and beneficial insects
- Reduce your gardening footprint with minimal watering, reduced run-off and less mowing
Because native plants come in all sizes and shapes, they are suitable for a small city lot or a prairie of many acres or any size in between. You can choose your gardening style whether it’s trimmed and tidy or carefree and bold.
Attract Pollinators with Native Plants